ALPS Products are designed, built, and tested with a steadfast devotion to quality and performance, and the Vault Blind Bag hits our innovational sweet spot. Day in and day out, faithfully depend on the Vault to comfortably haul a horde of waterfowl gear afield. Confidently secure your gear with the stowaway tree straps, that offer 62" of length to reach around most trees. The oversized, padded waist belt affords high-quality comfort, and acts as a secondary tree anchor reaching 66". Rely on the cleverly designed internal shelf to quickly access in-hunt items, and stow unused gear or extra shells below when the shelf is deployed. The oversized hold-open shell pocket will easily hold 2+ boxes of live or empty shells. Brave the elements and tame the thickest brush with our rugged 600D external fabric and structured interior.
- Ideal for timber and blind hunting
- Full access, U-shaped lid provides extra-large, flip-down access with a heavy duty #10 zipper
- 13" x 8.5" fold-down internal shelf can be secured to separate the main compartment and double as a work shelf during the hunt
- Two 24" tree straps are hidden in the side panels and reach around most trees
- Multiple stake pockets accompanied with adjustable compression straps
- 22 reinforced MOLLE gear loops
- Oversized hold-open shell pocket easily holds 2+ boxes of shells
- Hard, weatherproof bottom
- Multiple zippered and elastic internal storage pockets are perfect for motorized decoy wings and accessories
- Spacious, felt-lined valuables pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and oversized waist belt
- Drop-down gun boot
- Oversized thermos pocket
Dimensions 21.5" H x 14" W x 10" D
Weight 7 lbs. 4 oz.