On Sunday February 13th 2022 Eastern NC and the outdoors community lost 8 people in a tragic plane crash after traveling back from a youth day waterfowl hunt in Hyde County, NC.
The Carteret County Sheriff's Office identified those on board as:
- Ernest "Teen" Rawls, 67, Greenville, pilot
- Jeffrey Rawls, 28, Greenville
- Stephanie Fulcher, 42, Sea Level
- Jonathan "Kole" McInnis, 15, Sea Level
- Douglas "Hunter" Parks, 45, Sea Level
- Noah Styron, 15, Cedar Island
- Michael "Daily" Shepherd, 15, Atlantic
- Jacob "Jake" Taylor, 16, Atlantic
To help the families who lost a loved one, all profits from this tshirt will go to the Core Sound Family Fund. This financial support will go to help meet expenses and other family needs associated with this disaster. Fore more information about how to give to this cause please visit https://www.coresound.com/ways-to-give
Please continue to pray for the families and the community who have suffered such a tremendous loss.